In order to ensure the health and safety of staff and clients, COVID-19 protocols will be inplemented according to Ontario Ministry of Health guidelines. *Updated Feb 15, 2021*
1. All clients will be pre-screened for COVID-19 symptoms via email or telephone prior to arriving at the clinic.
2. If you screen positive to any of the symptoms on the list, you will be asked to stay home. You must be clear of any symptoms for 14 days before returning to the clinic.
3. Please come into the building at the time of your scheduled appointment. If possible, please avoid coming in early as this makes it difficult to ensure proper social distancing inside the building.
4. Clients are asked to come on their own unless it is absolutely necessary to bring someone with them.
5. Treatment rooms are sanitized according to COVID-19 Infection Prevention and Control for Regulated Health Professionals Guidelines.
6. All clinic staff will be wearing medical masks and clients will be required to wear a 3-layer disposable surgical mask inside the building and during their treatment. If you do not have the required mask, one will be provided for you. Please sanitize your hands upon arrival.